Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our new YouTube Channel

Hey everyone!

I just finished creating and uploading videos to our new YouTube channel (flipofthecoinfilms). That is our main channel and has featured playlists consisting of "shows", like "Entrepreneur Billy Smith - Season One" and "Luke The Workman - Season One" (Luke the Workman is a miniseries we're currently writing). Stay tuned!

I also have a personal video site here, where I hope to upload all of my "professional" stuff. There's not much on it yet, but I'm going to add more stuff in the next week or so and if you wanna check it out here ya' go: http://www.vimeo.com/jeremygardner
Our feature-length movie is going to be uploaded there as well sometime next year, so keep a watchful eye for previews!

Also: If at anytime you wish to contact us, we're just an email away: flipofthecoinfilms@hotmail.com (not a mailto link).

No comments:

Post a Comment